|DIMENSIONS||1000 × 1000 × 1000 cm|
|AGE GROUP||15+ Years|
|FRONT BRAKE||V Brake|
|REAR BRAKE||Disc Brake|
|FRAME MATERIAL||Steel Cycle/Mild steel Cycle|
|BATTERY||24V Lithium-Ion Battery|
|BATTERY CHARGING TIME||3 hours|
|RANGE||Up to 25 KM|
|TIRE SIZE||26 inches|
|FRAME SIZE||16 inch|
|FREE DELIVERY||Within 2-7 days based on your pin code|
|WARRANTY & REPLACEMENT||1 Year Warranty(Extendable) & 10 Days Replacement (* T&C Applied)|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Get a high-quality bike lock. Cable locks are way too easy to cut. High-quality u-bolts and folding locks are better.
- If you are parking your bike in your garage, lock your garage. It’s probably the #1 location we’ve seen bikes get stolen from.
- When in public, lock your bike in a visible location.
Charging, Batteries & Range
- Mechanical parts are the same parts that you’ll see on non-electric bikes. Servicing mechanical parts can be performed at any bike shop.
- You might find that your bike parts might wear a little faster than on a non-electric bike – especially brake pads, chains, cogs and tires. But that’s because most people put many more miles on their e-bike.
- There is some basic maintenance that you can do on your own, like keeping your tires properly inflated and lubricating your chain. For some basic bike maintenance tips, check out our recommended maintenance videos.
- The electrical parts don’t require any maintenance. If you do run into a problem with an electrical part, you’ll want to go to a shop that has some expertise in servicing e-bikes.
- While not really a maintenance task, you do want to make sure that the battery keeps some charge in it. If you don’t, it might discharge to a point so low that you can’t charge it anymore, thus killing your battery – an expensive mistake to make.
Good product, easy to assemble and light weight and good in daily rides
Installation was not that great product is nice with gears
Easy to assemble Feeling Good for bought right cycle
It's too worthy for this amount, gives good comfort and well riding experience
The riding comfort is good,also doesn’t feel too hard while driving.worthy product on this affordable price. Also having free installation..
Good bicycle worst service
Over the bicycle is good but the service by the lifelong is worst they won’t respond properly and they won’t stand on wordkeeps on postponing the installation date and tube got busy on same day of installation
value for money good product
its really good product to buy in look performance and quality
Best Cycle in this price segment
Cycle is sturdy, easy to assemble and of good quality
It's best freeroad bike at this price .
It’s best cycle at this price and also company helped me with the assembly but only one thing please please please change the seat you send with this It’s not comfortable please arrange a comfortable seat with the cycle
Nothing to dislike. Product is as expected