- Model: Fat Tyre
- Frame: 26.5″MTB Steel Rigid Frame
- Suspension: Robust Front Suspension 30.10 x 100 mm travel
- BB Set: B.B Sealed Type Cartridge Kenli 08
- Handle: Malt Black Swollen Type Steel 31.8mm with Alloy Stem
- Seat: Comfortable Adjustable MTB Seat
- Tyre: 26″ x 400 width
- Wheel: 26.5″ x 14g X 36H Double Wall Alloy Rim
- Chain Wheel: 44T Cotterless
- Gear: 21 Gear Set
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle
- Pedal Assist: Automatic Dustproof 12 Magnet PAS
- Battery: 36V – 10 Ah Li-lan Fixed Battery
- Charger: 36V – 2A Charger
- Range: 25-30 Km *upto 45 km On On PAS Mode
- Brakes: Dual Disc Brakes With Automatic Motor Motor Cut Off
- IP65: Dust & Water Resistant- IP65
- Lamp: Front LED Headlamp With Horn
- Display Mode: Speed, Distance Travelled
- Cash On Delivery: Available
- Warranty & Replacement: 1 Year Warranty(Extendable) &10 days Replacement(*T&C Apply)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Get a high-quality bike lock. Cable locks are way too easy to cut. High-quality u-bolts and folding locks are better.
- If you are parking your bike in your garage, lock your garage. It’s probably the #1 location we’ve seen bikes get stolen from.
- When in public, lock your bike in a visible location.
Charging, Batteries & Range
- Mechanical parts are the same parts that you’ll see on non-electric bikes. Servicing mechanical parts can be performed at any bike shop.
- You might find that your bike parts might wear a little faster than on a non-electric bike – especially brake pads, chains, cogs and tires. But that’s because most people put many more miles on their e-bike.
- There is some basic maintenance that you can do on your own, like keeping your tires properly inflated and lubricating your chain. For some basic bike maintenance tips, check out our recommended maintenance videos.
- The electrical parts don’t require any maintenance. If you do run into a problem with an electrical part, you’ll want to go to a shop that has some expertise in servicing e-bikes.
- While not really a maintenance task, you do want to make sure that the battery keeps some charge in it. If you don’t, it might discharge to a point so low that you can’t charge it anymore, thus killing your battery – an expensive mistake to make.
Rafiq Mohammed C
A very sturdy and strong cycle
Pros:- Great build quality- Easily assemblable- Easy to fold and store in Car trunks.Cons:- Key to switch on the battery is not in a comfortable position- No lock to secure the vehicle- Storage bin comes as an additional accessory. I think it should be a standard feature.- A tad bit expensive in my opinion.
Everything is fineVery good
It's so comfortable
Good features in cycle it’s comfortable I like it & love it
Ts shamaeel Ts
Awesome quality and premium feel
Happy with the product
really incredible 🤩
I had no idea how good this bike would be. From the frame to the quality of the parts, this bike is worth every euro I spent on it. So far it’s been 2 weeks of riding and I don’t have any problems. I would recommend it to everyone on a budget.
value for money, good product
its really good product to buy in look, performance and quality . . .
Experience of bike and cycle both at the same time
Good riding experience.Sturdy and bold on road.
Lalit M Mathpal
Very good product
I was a little hesitant to buy bicycles online. But to my surprise, the product is very good. The color and appearance are as close to the photo as possible. One can assemble himself but I suggest going to any local cycle shop to ensure the best assembly.
Quick delivery by EvElecson
Quick delivery…it was 7 days earlier than the scheduled one. Have purchased it as a birthday gift for myself, Will review on details again after the start of usage.For now, I’m happy with the quick delivery… product so far I have explored through YouTube is going to change the commuting future in India.
Customer support is great, they provided timely assistance when needed. The product provides a mix of riding pleasure + effortless push when needed. A one-year warranty on the battery is a great add-on to customer support